Kat Von D Pastel Goth Palette & Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in 25 new shades
Published: 2017-01-04 by
Marina Milojević in
Kat Von D has just announced the launch of her new eyeshadow palette! Hitting the shelves on January 10 is the new limited edition Pastel Goth eyeshadow palette, comprising 8 intensely pigmented lively shades, ranging all the way from vibrant yellow and peach, to indigo blue, moss green, and dark charcoal.
All of the shades are matte, including the plaster white shade called Skull, and also highly pigmented. Judging by the swatches, the shades are extremely opaque, creamy, and tailored for your boldest makeup looks! Each high-pigment shade is luxuriously silky, blendable, and 100% vegan! The official release date is January 10, 2017. As always, the Pastel Goth palette will be available at Sephora, for $38.00.
- Star – canary yellow
- Clementine – pale peach
- Meow - purple
- Dope - indigo
- Doom – electric blue
- Gloom – cloudy grey
- Dagger - ironstone
- Skull - white
In addition, Kat Von D’s Everlasting Liquid Lipstick range is expanding with no less than 25 new shades! The formula of Kat’s long-wearing lipstick remains the same. It is the good old full coverage lip color with a smooth, matte finish. It glides over the lips like a creamy gloss, and quickly dries into a comfortable, matt cream. In addition, the formula includes nourishing ingredients such as vitamin E and sunflower seed.
The 25 new shades will be launching throughout 2017. Kat has already teased each shade, along with some extras, a short description, and where the inspiration for the colors came from. The most interesting of them all is the Gold Skool liquid lipstick, which is a metallic, long wear top-coat that will be launching for Kat Von D Beauty’s 10th anniversary, this year. Check them out:
- Zero - pale cement gray, named after @ashkitty’s (one of Kat’s best friends' cat.
- Dagger - Cool, dusty gray/periwinkle.
- Woolf – deep stone gray, one of Kat's favorite poets, Virginia Woolf.
- Plan 9 – deep seafoam green, liquid version of the famous Studded Kiss shade.
- Dreamer - neon aqua.
- Blue Blooded – luscious royal blue.
- Roxy – already available as a mini, this shade will be released full size in February 2017.
- K-Dub – soft neon berry, named after Kristin Walcott (the vice president of Kendo, the company that distributes Kat Von D Beauty). Pre-launching 4/20.
- Rubens – neon magenta inspired by Kat’s favorite Old Master, Peter Paul Rubens. This shade will be limited edition, and only available this Spring at katvondbeauty.com
- Miss Argentina - maximum fuchsia, inspired by Beetlejuice.
- Traviesa – neon fire engine red, Kat’s childhood nickname.
- Hyper Hyper – an extreme bright red
- La Lupe – warm almond shade, inspired by the famous Cuban singer.
- Orale – electric pumpkin
- Malice – neon persimmon red, inspired by Kat’s friend Alice "Malice" McMunn.
- Sacred Heart – muted pumpkin
- Plath – full version of this shade debuts in February.
- XO - this limited edition shade is already out now in the #BetterTogether collection exclusively at Sephora.
- Lovecraft – The famous Studded Kiss shade now in a liquid formula. It is already available in the Everlasting Obsession vault.
- Haze – romantic grey/beige/greig, dedicated to Kat's friend, Jessica Haze.
- Nocturna – deepest grape.
- Muñeca – nude petal.
- Ophelia - nude chestnut.
- Ludwig - Nude fawn, named after Kat’s cat.
- Sanctuary - nude coffee.
- Hawkwind - nude sienna.
- Crucifix -Deep chocolate.
The last six shades, all nudes, will be old individually, and in a discounted nude-bundle in February - exclusively at Sephora!
Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick
Kat Von D Everlasting Obsession Liquid Lipstick Collector’s Edition
Kat Von D Pastel Goth Palette