Essie Retro Revival Collection 2016 & 2017
Published: 2016-12-20 by
Sanja Pekic in
Essie's Retro Revival nail polish collection is inspired by the 80s style Las Vegas parties. The founder of the brand, Essie Weingarten, presented her debut collection 35 years ago, and there was no better place to get the attention than Vegas with its glitz and glamour parties.
"For essie's fabulous anniversary, we're celebrating vegas style in honor of the ultimate party town where it all began. in honor of this iconic birthday, the legendary essie color archive has been opened with a thrilling glimpse into the brand's dazzling history. the result is a limited edition collection of six iconic shades that all promise a sparkling night of thrills. "
The Retro Revival Collection for 2016 includes:
- Starry Starry Night - midnight blue, " twinkling with silvery stars and glittering like the night sky, is back. time to celebrate!"
- Life of the Party - burgundy tone, "mixing it up at the club. working the room. posing for the paparazzi. this pinot noir pearl is everywhere – and everything – right now."
- Bikini with a Martini - frosty pink, "want to shake things up? head to Vegas, hit the pool and cut loose in this frosted iridescent pink. bottoms up!"
- Sequin Sash - glistening bronze nail polish with silver speckles "adds just the right amount of glittering glamour to any ensemble."
- Birthday Suit - nude, "who needs cake?tThis cheeky, delicate nude is so irresistibly delicious, just light some candles and you can be the dessert."
- Cabana Boy - pearly white, "walking straight out of your fantasies and into your pool party, one flash of this ultra-cool pearly white sets hearts racing."
The second Retro Revival Collection comes out in early January 2017 and includes some of the most popular colors from past collections . The shades are hot pink, red and soft pink.
The Retro Revival 2017 includes:
- Bold Beauty - burgundy
- Prima Bella - deep pink
- Chastity - hot pink
- Flawless - soft pink
- Sweet Tart - nude
- Pure Chiffon - cream
The price is approximately €8 each.
Essie Retro Revival 2016
Essie Retro Revival 2017